Sunday 26 July 2009

Unusual yarns

Well...we're not long home from a well needed holiday in the Highlands. It was a fantastic break but I really missed being away from my work for a week!
I've been working on the collaboration project since we've gotten home and I've also started a painting....It's been so good to get back into the studio, I haven't worked out there for around a couple of months! The painting is another strawberry study, it's for a friends birthday...just hope she likes it!
I laid out my crochet piece on the living room floor this evening...I can't believe how much it has grown since I last laid it out. I'll take some photos of it tomorrow as it has changed quite a bit. I've started using different yarns, including banana! It's fantastic! I got it from this seller http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/FORESTFIBRES__W0QQ_armrsZ1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.